Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Another thing I like is reading. I love to read a book that I can't put down. It's escapism, but not harmful like, say, drugs. Did you watch any of the Live 8 concert? The hosts were so lame! Shut up and let me hear the music, twit! A radio host said that this was done purposely so everyone would buy the dvd just to hear songs in their entirety! Pink Floyd looked like a bunch of dads. But, I loved hearing them and they were great! Hey, I'm not knocking age. I'm pretty damn old too. You can see the videos on http://aolmusic.com if you want. It takes a little while to find them, but there is a list of all the performers and you can click on the name and see the video. I go under the knife tomorrow for rotator cuff repair. I'm trying to be calm. I am going to hate not having the use of my right arm. How do you wipe your butt? I know I have another hand, but I've always used my right hand. I tried using my left and it is really awkward. I know, I should stop whining, it's not an amputation, it's only temporary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home