Friday, December 22, 2006

The Christmas Spirit

My daughter just sent me an email from work. It seems that a woman (vice-president) gave everyone who works there a gift except my daughter. I was so angry I wanted to slap the bitch. But, I acted only mildly outraged when my daughter called me. I told her that maybe it was an oversight. She asked me if the woman shouldn't have told her that she forgot or something, if that was the case. Yes, I guess she should have, if it really was a mistake. It is unethical for an officer in an organization to discriminate against an employee. This is a small, family owned company though. Things are not always done according to Hoyle. But, this is egregious, even for them. What a nice way to start the long Christmas holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home