Saturday, July 30, 2005

Here's something amusing. My company's bank had a glitch of some kind and our paychecks have not been deposited into our accounts! Oh boy. I checked my scheduled bill payments and was relieved to see that due to my lack of interest, I don't have anything scheduled that might possibly bounce like a basketball. So that's good, right?
I don't know about this shuttle business. Now they say they are suspending the program indefinitely. Isn't there a Russian guy up in the space station who might need a ride home one of these days? Just asking. We spend way too much money on space exploration anyway. After we end poverty in America, we should go ahead and resume the space program. Actually, I'm more interested in what's under the sea than what's in outer space. Ever since I saw "The Little Mermaid" I have been very curious about what goes on down there. I haven't been to see a movie in a long time. I'm just not interested in any movie enough to drag myself to the local cinema and sit there with assorted idiots on cell phones. How come everyone has to wear so much cologne, perfume, body spray, aftershave etc. I hate it. Here's the rule. I should be standing arms length or closer to smell your fragrance. I should not be able to tell that you are in the building when I open the front door. Got it? Good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home