Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Today I had to go to physical therapy. I hate it. It is torture. I realize it is for my own good, but shit! Why does it have to hurt so much? I am bored being home from work, but I don't feel good enough to do anything fun.
I was thinking about the stupid war and that started me wondering what would the world be like if nobody fought or tried to take over anyone else's country. How would people act? I have the feeling that things would be really peaceful and nice for a while and then the people who would ordinarily be involved in war things would start looking around for something to fix and they would start trying to dictate what people should do with their lives. Like they would decide that certain groups of people should farm and certain groups should teach and like that. And then it would be creepy and Orwellian. Or maybe not. What if all of our former warmongering energy went to curing diseases? What would we do with all of the excess people who won't die. How could we support millions more old people?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home