Sunday, July 31, 2005

I just remembered I had started a list of my favorite t.v. shows and I forgot to continue it the next day. Being on prescribed painkillers had a lot to do with that. But, when I try to make lists, I usually do very poorly. I just don't remember without some prompts. Deadwood is the most important show. If I had to choose only one thing to watch, that would be it. I checked in at the Deadwood board and it was bittersweet. I sure miss everyone. I still suffer the pangs of withdrawal since the season ended. For those of you who dismissed it for the language, I don't think you would have appreciated it anyway. For those of you who thought it was too much work trying to keep up with the dialogue, there are plenty of shows that allow you to stare at the set without having to think at all. You don't have to watch this one. And for those of you who never even tried to watch, try to watch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home