Thursday, August 03, 2006

The World is a Scary Wonderful Place

I certainly have been remiss, have I not? I am neglecting my blog. I could blame the pain in my hands, but that would be a lie. Not that they don't hurt, they do. But, I have been typing at work and I have been posting like a maniac on the Deadwood site. Seems I have lost my edge. I think I reached the saturation point with the war and the Bush and everything. I watched a doc on the 60s the other night. I felt all of those emotions again. The war protests when I actually thought the protests made a difference. They did, according to Robert McNamara. Too big and noisy too ignore. What happened to the Iraq war protests? They sort of petered out. I think mainly because folks realize that nothing will move Bush off the present course. Stay the fuckin course. This is depressing. That's the real reason for my lack of enthusiasm for this blog. Tomorrow will be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home