Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Goodbye Tony, Carmella, Christopher et al

How crazy was the season (series?) finale of The Sopranos? Tony actually said, "Love to Finn!" I almost puked.
I am all atwitter awaiting the start of Deadwood. It is the best show. I know I am obsessing. I'll stop.
Almost a year ago I had shoulder surgery. I was just reading some of my posts from that time. You can tell I am not completely clean and sober (prescribed painkillers). I said that I never wanted to have surgery again. Guess what? Next week I have to have surgery on my hand! Then sometime down the road I have to have surgery on my other hand! Can't be avoided. I am unable to open jars and bottles, can't pump gas in my car, and have a difficult time turning the key in my ignition. And I use a computer all day at work. So I kind of need my hands. I wore out my thumb joints typing. Not terribly glamorous, right? I am scared to have this surgery. Probably because I am still traumatized by last July's surgery. But, I look forward to having this problem fixed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home