Saturday, January 14, 2006

Where have all the good people gone?

Growing up, I thought the world was made up of smart people and that I would have to work hard to keep up. I was wrong. The world is made up of dumb people and I have to work hard not to kill them. We are trying to replace an assistant who quit recently. The first candidate is too shy to be a phone person. Strike two, she had herself a little McDonald's breakfast sandwich at the front desk. Then she knocked out the electricity to her area of the office after plugging in a space heater. The first time was not her fault. The second and third time were. Now we have someone else coming in Monday. I don't harbor any false hopes that this one will be much better. Where are all the good people?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home