Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Crazy people should not keep children

You know how people get all het up over the mistreatment of animals. I mean, the police can come and take your animals away if you don't treat them right. Kids are another matter. My former sister in law is a lunatic. Her kids are good kids, but she treats them like dirt. She is insane. She was screaming at my 16 year old nephew the other night, so he left the house to walk to his grandfather's until things cooled down. She called the police. She wants my brother to take him to live at his house. My brother won't take his son without also taking his daughter. So loony tunes puts my niece in the middle by asking her if she wants to go live with her father. Yikes. I wish I could make a phone call and someone would go to her house and pack up the kids and say, "You are not treating these kids right, so you can't have them." But, of course, that won't happen. I think my brother could win custody if she had to undergo a mental illness examination. She would be locked up I think. Anyhow, some people shouldn't keep kids. Or pets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home