Sunday, October 08, 2006

I'm going to write

a book. I've never done that before, so this will be a new experience for me. It's good to try new things, right? I mean, it's just a book. Practically anyone can write a book, I think. The book might not be any good, but still. I have no idea how to start, so I think I'll make an outline to give myself some structure. Sounds right. It will be a novel based on fact. This is about something I experienced in 2005. I have to change everyone's names for legal reasons, so that will make it fiction rather than nonfiction. Although, everything happened.

1 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger Kell said...

"Write Away" by Elizabeth George is a great book on writing a novel. I've never written a book, but she seems to have some good advice.

Considering some of the books out there, I keep thinking that it should be easy enough to write something!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home