Saturday, September 16, 2006

Today sucked

First of all, my daughter hinted that she is considering moving in with her boyfriend. She's a grown woman. She can do whatever she wants. But, this guy is an emotionally abusive fucktard. I know he is not good for her, but she is suffering from low self esteem. She lost her confidence when her college sweetheart cheated on her. She has not recovered from that. Then, I lost my cyberfriend Jim. I don't know what to say about that. I really don't understand what happened. Then, I got into it on the board with an asshat and another poster who I normally get along with.
I really hope that the Pope doesn't give the muslims any more of his time. They are not worth it. They set fire to 5 churches because they took exception to something he quoted from the 15th century. What ignorant assholes. The people of the United States do not yet understand that the arab extremists are not normal human beings. They are not that evolved. They are superstitious and misogynistic and deserve to be annihilated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home