Thursday, December 28, 2006

A Little Better

Today I feel pretty good. I don't know what changed, but I am not feeling depressed, so that's good. Work was okay. I was busy and the day flew by. We are off tomorrow and Monday so I have 4 whole days to do whatever. My boss and I had a strategy talk. From now on, we are going to call this shrew on her craziness. Without resorting to insults or anything HR can get us for, we will let her know that she is wrong. This will be good for us. Right now, the stress we are feeling from stuffing everything down is causing us to feel like crap every day. He is trying to figure out how to retire early! I am shopping my resume'. That's insane. She's the one who needs to get out, not us. But, since the V.P. is under her evil spell, that ain't gonna happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home