Monday, August 08, 2005

So Peter Jennings died of lung cancer. He quit smoking 20 years ago!!! Makes me want to smoke again. I saw Dan Rather and he looked like last week's roses. What happened to Dan? Astronauts have to wait to land because of low cloud cover. Why should that keep them from landing? It's all done with instruments isn't it? I mean do they have to see everything clearly to land? Airline pilots land in clouds, right? Where do our billions go? Six Feet Under was intense last night. Cried like a big baby. I see that the actor who plays Keith already has another gig, so that's good. I wonder how many of the other actors we will see in t.v. and movies. I'm glad Brenda is giving Nate's daughter to his mom. She never really bonded with that kid and who needs the aggravation, what with being pregnant and widowed and all. Best line of the show was when Claire sits down next to David at the service and she's wearing jeans. David: "You could have dressed." Claire: "No, I couldn't." David: " Well, we all managed." Claire: "Well then, you all win!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home