Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I just really love the shit out of Green Day right now. I know I am going to burn out on the song, Wake Me Up When September Ends, but right now I feel like it's our anthem. The anthem for all of us who think Bush is an immoral fool, those of us who hate the war and everyone who feels disgust at the way the people suffered needlessly after the hurricane in the Gulf. These are some pretty dark days in our history. I guess we are nearing the American rock bottom, so things should get better soon, right?
Here's an idea for the next big hurricane that destroys part of our country. If the hurricane (or other natural disaster) affects more than one state, then the federal government is automatically in charge. No waiting to be asked. If there is only one state affected, then it should be up to the governor of that state to decide whether the feds need to take over. Think we can give that a try?
If I can just address the public meltdowns of several famous people lately, I want to ask what is up with Celine Dion? She went crazy on Larry King. Isn't she Canadian? Also, Kanye West melted down. But, I think he was truly overcome with grief and pain as well as anger. Poor Mike Myers will never do another live show again! As long as we are talking public meltdowns let's not leave Tom Cruise out. He has had some sort of psychotic break, I think. And where the hell is Katie Holmes' family. What about her friends? She needs to be deprogrammed, seriously. Well, I guess that will do for now.

1 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Blogger Ladybug said...

About Tom Cruise, did you hear he gave Oprah some really expensive car for her birthday? Apparantly he's trying to lure her into his church or something, i believe it's scientology. I like your blog though, you seem to be opinionated like me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home