Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Back To Work

Nice long weekends are wonderful...until they end. Actually, today wasn't that bad. I was reminded again, though, that this company is the poster child for disfunctional management. Anyway, I intend to spend some time looking at the job listings tomorrow. I feel like I'm getting a cold. Everyone else has it, so why not? My hand is killing me. I think I'll give it a soak. I recorded the K.T. Tunstall special and just watched it. She is amazing. I ordered Alastair Artingstall's c.d. I found him on MySpace believe it or not. I have found lots of good music there. Anyway, I love him to pieces. I ordered his c.d. and he personally sent me an acknowledgement and thank you. Seriously. See, sometimes the world is a really cool place.

1 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you can catch a cold by reading blogs...then you've probably caught the one I've had for the last two weeks. Despite the AirBorne I've been sucking down, this cold seems to want to stick around. I hope yours goes by quickly...if you get it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home