Wednesday, August 17, 2005

So tomorrow is my last physical therapy session. Thank god. I have come a long way in 5 weeks. I have to get my strength back but that will take a long time. Anyway, I hope that is the last time I have to have surgery. There is nothing good about it.
Six Feet Under has been really great these past two weeks. The retrospective was really cool. Hearing from the actors was interesting, what they thought about their characters and hearing what they thought were the best episodes.
How should this standoff between the soldier's mom and the president end? George won't do the right thing because he can't figure out what that is. I think she needs to go home and continue to organize the other family members of soldiers killed in Iraq. The anti-war movement in 2005 should be at least as big as the 1965 anti-war movement.
Most people are sleepwalking through life. I am not innocent. There have been huge blocks of time where I did exactly that. But, now I am trying to be awake. Try to be awake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home